Nav.ing Real Estate Investments with Justine Chan & Live with Plum
Buying a property doesn't have to be as complicated as it sounds. Just ask our resident real estate guru and founder of Live with Plum, Justine Chan. We (virtually) sat down with Justine from her hometown of Singapore after leaving NYC in the wake of Corona-mayhem. Sure, there's a lot to unpack in the home-buying process, but so long as you've set yourself up for success, the process should be relatively stress-free.
Here's what you'll learn:
- Where to start in your buying-process
- How to present a competitive offer
- What to consider when looking for your perfect spot
- Who the key stakeholders are and how they benefit
- How to evaluate the best buy
You can find more guidance and support from Justine at: livewithplum.com or @livewithplum across the social channels.
Psst... don't forget to leave us a review. It really helps! Thanks for listening! - E&M
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app